Freedom is the state of not being restrained within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behavior, self-care, religious beliefs or political views.
The current media coverage and legislative trends in America are attempting to crowd out any way to care for your body other than the one that directly benefits the gov-tech-pharma relationships. Under this model:
- Even though it is the most expensive healthcare system in the world per capita, the U.S. health-care system remains among the worst in the world. According to a Bloomberg index, America ranked #50 out of 55 Countries in 2014.
- Nearly 70 percent of Americans take at least one prescription drug daily and more than half take two. This trend isn’t without grave consequences.
- Further, the British Medical Journal warns that medical errors are the third leading cause of death in America.
As part of true Medical Freedom, our focus will be on the political action items below:
- Stop the Censorship by, and restrictions of, the FDA, CDC, FTC and FCC; Americans should be allowed to freely speak about natural cures and share our patient success stories without being held accountable for making disease claims.
- Establish Medical Freedom of Choice so that any person can choose any licensed healthcare practitioner as their primary care provider (MD, DO, Homeopathic MD, ND/NMD, DC, OMD, etc.) and get Medicare, Medicaid, Veterans Administration, Indian Health Services and/or standard health insurance reimbursement for those services, including herbs, homeopathics, nutritional supplements and integrative treatment devices recommended by any of those licensed healthcare practitioners.
- Get laws passed so that on the individual and corporate income tax returns, there would be the same deductions for all the integrative services listed in number 2 above as there are for allopathic medical care.
- Prevent forced and unwanted medical treatments and allow the patient, or parent of the patient, the right to choose the medical treatment for themselves or their children. This right should not be superseded by any person or governmental agency (such as CPS). The person’s body belongs to the person, not to the state nor to the medical professional. The responsibility of a child belongs to the biological parent or legally-adopted parent.
- Select, educate and support local, State and Federal politicians who will protect our rights to Medical Freedom.
- Work toward the creation of an Independent Diverse Integrative Medical Advisory Board under the President of The United States to include MD, DO, DC, ND/NMD, Biological DDS, OMD, LAC, RN, NP, PA and any other natural healthcare providers chosen.
- Get legislation passed that creates a nationwide integrative medical licensure by examination that will be recognized by all 50 states for healthcare delivery and practitioners with such license will receive reimbursement by Medicare, Medicaid, Veterans Administration, Indian Health Services and all health insurance companies.
- Get legislators to create federal funding for research on natural or integrative treatment protocols for all diseases.
- Get legislators to pass laws to address the Root Causes of Disease such as toxic air, food, water, beverages, chemicals, etc...